Monday, July 16, 2007

Updates

1) I heard from my Dad that my mum's operation went well. While they still don't know if the tumor is cancerous or not yet (they have to wait on tests), the good news is that it's out of her body and she's on the mend. If everything goes according to plan she should be home by the end of the week...so, YAY! and thanks to everyone who sent good thoughts her way.

2) Obviously on a day when my mum's going in for major surgery, and I was waiting by the phone for news...I wasn't exactly in a 'Funny ha-ha' mood. Because of that, I didn't get around to recording this weeks EC4A today, but I'll try and get it posted either tommorrow or wednesday.

3) This week, I finally sold some lindens and bought an RCA Small Wonder digital camcorder, so maybe there's a vlog on the way sometime soon. If you're interested in reading a review of it, I posted one on my other blog.

4) Last and probably least, I started playing Guild Wars this week. I gotta say I like it. It's basically an MMORPG for people with lives. Whereas WOW is only worth the investment if you can play for 18 hours a day, Guild war's gameplay style (and the fact that there's no monthly fee), make it more of a 'casual' gamer's MMO. So if you already have it, let me know in the comments and maybe we'll meet up online.

Thanks all.

1 comment:

MC Etcher said...

Glad the procedure went well! Keep us posted!