Friday, July 06, 2007

I got bored...so....

I was bored to tears and realised I hadn't drawn anything in a while.

Then I decided to just skip to the fun part, the Photoshop coloring.

Trying to give myself a bit of a challenge I decided to leave my graphics pad alone, and try and color the entire thing using only my mouse, something I'd never tried before.

A quick search around the internet found me the following picture by Adam Hughes, one of my favorite comic-book artists. It's a sketch from a convention that's never seen color, so I decided to do it myself.

Here's the original, followed by the finished product. (Click the pics for full size)





If anyone's interested in the technique I used, let me know. Digital coloring tutorials, while not being hard to find on the internet, tend to be way to complicated or way too simple. If anyone's interested, I'll write my own.

No comments: