Saturday, July 14, 2007

Good Thoughts

Hey all,

I've not mentioned this up to now because I don't know how happy my Mum will be with me talking about her business is such a public forum, but anyway...

My Mum's going into hospital on Monday morning for some fairly major surgery. The docs found a tumor in her bowel, and they don't know if it's malignant or benign yet. Her prognosis is excellent however either way, but as you all know, you can't help but worry when a loved one (especially a parent) is getting surgery.

So any good thoughts sent her way on Monday morning would be appreciated.

Thanks guys. (and gals)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will definitly be wishing her the best of luck! Tell "Mrs. Paul" that our thoughts are with her and let us know the outcome.

lolly said...

I'm sending her positive vibes right now - (monday morning)

OzzyC said...

Good thoughts...

Kato said...

Consider my fingers and toes duly crossed.