Monday, July 09, 2007

EC4A Episode 4 is up!

Ok, episode 4 of EC4A is up. Link in the sidebar.

This one, for some reason, fought me the entire way, but I’m satisfied with the end product.

Oh, and big thanks to Ozzy for ‘stumbling’ the podcast, and for introducing me to Stumbleupon.com which ate most of my day today.

Anyway, I’m thinking of changing my podcast title to “noise magnet”. Every time I sit down to record one of those things, I get phonecalls, the cat and dog will start fighting. As I already said, today’s fought me all the way. I’ve never stumbled over words like that before in my life. (The podcast this time is seven minutes long…I recorded over an hour of audio trying to get it right).

So you can imagine the mood I was in when I received that third telemarketer’s call, separated the cat and dog for the fourth time, and answered the door for the second time.

Anyone have a soundproof booth and a big read “Quiet Please” neon sign I can borrow?

No comments: