Tuesday, September 06, 2005

This is Not a Post

Well, errr, it is, but not todays post...scroll down to read.

Considering just how out of hand spamming has gotten recently on Blogspot, I've turned on the word verification system.

I didn't want to do it, as I want it to be as quick and easy as possible for people to comment, but I got three spam comments in the past 15 minutes...and it's pissing me off.

Enough is enough...as usual, the minority of dickheads spoiling something for everyone else.

So, sorry people, but I had no choice.

6 comments:

Sunny said...

Sweetie,

Just in case I forget to mention this to you today and you read this after I go to work...if you have enough time tonight- could you fix my blog for the spammers?

I love you and thank you for being by my side.

Mwaahhhhhh!!

Kato said...

Guess the filter didn't work, you're still getting spam. ;)

Perdita said...

I feel your pain.
I broke down and did it today too.
No longer can I grudgingly type in the deformed letters, as anyone has to do the same for mine.

MC Etcher said...

I won't do it! No word verification for me. Noooo.

My blog hasn't been pestered yet, I'm too small potatoes.

Sunny said...

Kato- I KNOW you were NOT refering to my comment on here......

Don't make me hex you too......
;-)

(Sorry paulius for the spam.)
;-)

Vicarious Living said...

Well that's it; I SO cannot be bothered now.