Thursday, September 01, 2005

I'm BACK, Be-atch!!!!

Hey all,

Writing this on my shiny, shiny new PC.

For those that are interested, here's the specs:

AMD 64 Athlon 2.2 ghz
512 meg RAM
160GB Hard Drive
DVD +/- writer
Multi-memory card reader (compact flash, microdrive etc)
ATI Radeon Express graphics (unfortunately on board)

I'll put up an actual post later tonight, I've got a few saved on disks that I wrote during my internet exile. As for now, I've got a lot of catching up to do with reading your blogs.

Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

MC Etcher said...

Woo hoo!

Welcome back! It's been too long.

Vicarious Living said...

Ok, all that tech talk means blessed little to me, but sounds snazzy.

However, am glad to have you back, and fully expect your snarky input on all the posts you missed!

Um, not that I do this for the comments, no, not at all....