Monday, September 12, 2005

Quickie (oo er missus)

No time for a post today, so I thought I'd entertain you all with a crappy joke.

A duck walks into a bakery and says "Do you have any ham?"

The owner looks at the duck and says. "No, sorry, this is a bakery"

So the duck walks out, looking disappointed. The next day, however, he returns:

"Got any ham?" The duck says.

"No, I told you yesterday, this is a bakery. We do not sell ham!"

The duck leaves again, disappointed, but he comes back the next day, and the day after that and the day after that...

After a few weeks of this, the baker loses it and screams:

"IF YOU ASK ME FOR HAM ONE MORE TIME, I'M GOING TO NAIL YOUR BEAK TO THE COUNTER!!!!"

So the duck leaves.

About a week later, the duck walks back into the bakery. The baker glares at him, ready to pounce at the word 'ham'. However, the duck surprises him

"Do you have any nails?" The duck asks.

"No." Said the baker.

"Good." replies the duck. "Got any ham?"

Badum tsssshhhh!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

that is the weirdest joke I've ever heard. a few things: why would a duck want ham in the first place? And why is a duck talking? And, what the heck?

But hey, you just made me analyze a stupid joke, and that makes me laugh. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

hey paul, it's jim heres one for ya
why are pirates called pirates?
I dunno why are pira............

because they arrrgh jim lad

sorry couldn't resist

Paulius said...

Ashley:

The duck wants ham because he's hungry and he likes ham. He talks because he's a very intelligent duck, proably the result of cloning experiments gone awry.

Jim : I'd comment on that, but I'm pretty sure you heard my groan from across the atlantic