Friday, December 19, 2008

Dear Santa…

I've been thinking a lot about Christmas this year, and I've decided that this year I don't actually want anything for Christmas. Seriously, I have more than enough. I've been very lucky over the past few months and think asking for anything more for Christmas would be nothing more than selfish. Therefore, take anything you have for me and give it to charity or something.

But failing that, I'd like a new Gibson SG, an 80" Plasma TV, a brand new top of the line PC and a copy of Mass Effect and Fallout 3 for the 360. Oh, and a new house and an Aston-Martin DB9 and a Yacht (at least a 150 footer, not one of those pissy little ones that don't even have their own Helipad).

Ahem.

Thanks!

Paulius.

4 comments:

Sunny said...

I want Fable II. And a new house. With a pool. And a car......one that actually GOES!!!

Oh yeah- that 80 inch plasma would be awesome!!!!!

And what the hell is Mass Effect???/ I know what Fallout 3 is.

I still want Fable II.

Paulius said...

Mass Effect is a slightly older game, available at all good game stores in the pre-owned section for the low, low price of twenty bucks.

Sunny said...

"*mumble, mumble, mumble***** people who post a Christmas letter to Santa AFTER their Christmas Gifts are already bought!!!******** .... *mumble, mumble, mumble...."

Evan 08 said...

@ Sunny: That sounded more like a grumble than a mumble.