Friday, March 19, 2010

Yesterday Morning, In Pictures.

So, yesterday morning I got up and decided to do a little target practice with my air rifle.

About five minutes in I heard a distinctive scratching from behind me, I turned to see...


Yup, one of the little rodent terrorists that like to chew through my roof and cause untold damage. I politely asked it to leave and stop destroying my property. Instead, it walked right up to me and said...

and proceeded to tell me how it could do whatever it wanted because, and I quote 'It be a squirrel an' shit, yo.' At this point I cocked my rifle and aimed it at the little bastards head, and suddenly it changed its mind about eating my roof...

and it ran back into the woods, never to be heard from again.

...unless it wants to get shot in its fucking smug squirrel face.

2 comments:

Sunny said...

I needed that laugh!!!
XXX

Angel_Wings said...

He he he he he he!

You tell those Mofo'z