Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tinkerbell’s Hairy Vagina.

Well, today I discovered I have two new diseases: Can'tleaveitthefuckalone-itis and Don'tquitwhileyou'reahead-osis.

Regular readers will know that I've been drawing again recently, and I finished the 'fairy' piece a few hours ago (I'll post it later if I remember).

For me, there are two ways a drawing is born…with difficulty or with a lot of difficulty. Suprisingly, I breezed through the preliminary stages of this drawing and had almost no problems at all, which should have forewarned me that inking was going to be a bitch…but it didn't, and I suffered for it.

I drew the pose, a semi-tricky one with a bit of foreshortening (that I usually suck at) and achieved moderate success. I scanned it, blew it up a little and then transferred it to Bristol board with my lightbox, which is also usually a little tricky, but again, I had no problems.

In fact, I inked the figure, added the fiddly bits of detail and had zero problems…then about an hour after I'd 'finished' the drawing, I do what I always do…approach it again, spot something I don't like, then dick with it until I almost ruin the picture and wish I'd just left it the fuck alone.

For example, as I discussed in my last post, I dressed the character in an outfit that is a hybrid of lots of different references. One of the things I looked at was ballerinas, and you know how ballerinas wear a leotard type thing with some form of skirt that is purely for show and not really there to cover anything? Well, I used a form of that…only returning to the picture, I noticed it might look a lot better if I made the 'underwear' part black to match some of the rest of the outfit….so I did.

I looked at it. My stepson Frank looked at it…and we both agreed that instead of looking like black lacy material, it looked like the poor fairy was inadvertently showing off her 'lady garden'. I covered it with process white, and re-drew in the leotard in white…only this time I made a line a little too thick and placed it off center, which meant she'd just gone from seventies playboy style and had given herself a Brazilian.

Luckily, I got that fixed, but then decided I didn't like her mouth. She was just a bit too Angelina Jolie and not quite enough Tinkerbell. So instead of blotting out the lips with process white and then sketching in her new lips with pencil first, I went straight for the ink-stick. Firstly they were way too high and made her look like she had the world's biggest chin, then they were off center. Finally, I got them somewhat right, although now she does have 'full lips' thanks to them being raised off the paper by three coats of process white.

I do this every time. I never 'finish' a piece, I just force myself to stop dicking with it before I ruin it any more.

1 comment:

MIxlong said...

Women Lie : Size DOES Matter

And if you've ever taken a girl home, gotten hot and heavy and then felt embarrassment and PANIC when you take off your pants and see the look of DISAPPOINTMENT on her face, you need to go check this out right now . . .

===> Don't Disapoint Her With Your Little Guy <=====

I'll tell you right now (and I've got proof), that anyone who tells you "size doesn't matter to women" is flat out lying to your face and trying to make you feel better . . .

Heck, just recently I asked a focus group of women via an anonymous online survey if size matters, and again and again they said "Oh my god, I HATE IT when it's SMALL."

For a long time I didn't know what to tell the guys who'd write in to me and ask how to get "bigger."

I'd say something lame like "Women actually like guys who are smaller . . . you just have to get good with your hands."

Then I found "THE BIBLE of Penis Enlargement" by this guy named John Collins . . .

===> They HATE It When It's Small <=====

What's crazy about this is that John has ACTUAL VIDEO PROOF that his stuff works . . .

He's got a literal mountain of testimonials from customers not just SAYING that they added 3 or even FOUR inches . . .

But actual VIDEOS that can't be faked.

I was 100% skeptical until I saw these vids, so even if you think it's "impossible" to get bigger (and there's no pills or suction devices or any of that crap) go check out the overwhelming proof on John's site.

===> Women Lie : Size DOES Matter <=====



P.S. There's absolutely nothing in the world that will make you smile as wide as pulling down your pants and seeing a look of AWE and ANTICIPATION on a woman's face. The first time you hear her say "It might be too big" in a soft, excited voice, you're going to feel a thrill through your spine like you just snorted 3 lines of cocaine.

If you aren't at least 7 inches you owe it to yourself (and to the women in your life) to check this out.

===> Proof Of REAL Growth <=====