Friday, October 09, 2009

Rar.

Last night, after a particularly grueling six song set on Rockband (Hitting that bass drum pedal at 300bpm for ten straight minutes makes you 'feel the burn'), I took a break and found myself doodling on the big whiteboard behind my desk.

Five minutes later I had a sketch of a Zombie saying "Graaaaaaar". For good measure I wrote "OH NOES! A ZOMBIE!" next to it.

The next morning I woke up to find Sunny had added a drawing of a cat next to it, saying "Quick! Where's the nearest Wal-mart?"

"Sweetie?" I said. "I get the 'nearest Wal-Mart joke', but why is it a cat saying it?"

"Ummmm…" Said Sunny. "Because that's all I know how to draw."

It's a good job that it's common knowledge that cats hate zombies…or someone would have looked really stupid.

No comments: