Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Glance Inside My Diseased Mind...

One of the downsides of loving to draw is occasionally you'll just be doodling out of boredom, not really paying attention...then look down at your piece of paper, look at what you've drawn and be forced to ask the question:

"What the fuck is wrong with me?"

You see, I was just sitting at the computer desk, watching an episode of the Angry Videogame Nerd when I grabbed a sheet of paper from the printer and started doodling. The first thing I drew, when I was still paying attention, was a slightly better version of Swampy the Fun Badger then I just let my pencil move on it's own.



I mean, a palm tree thinking 'shit'? An angry thirsty fish? What is wrong with me? Click the image for a closer view of my madness.

Oh, and as for Swampy, I just had to change his cigarette for a big cigar, and I figured Swampy the Fun Badger (Who's just so much fucking FUN!) would be the kinda guy who would DEFINITELY have a straw AND a sparkler in his martini glass. Any ideas on how to make Swampy even MORE fun would be greatly appreciated.

No comments: