Saturday, May 15, 2010

Allow me a moment to hawk my wares...

Ok, regular readers know I'm moving soon, so I thought I'd give one more push to try and sell some more of my artwork.

I know this will mean very little to everyone, considering I'm a nobody with a crow quill, but all these are original, one-offs. They aren't prints. They're india ink on high-quality acid-free, archival Bristol Board (Yep, I suck so much as an artist that the quality of the paper is a selling point)

I'm thinking around $20 each, plus $10 for shipping.

If you don't wanna pay $30...make me an offer.

If you're interested, drop me a line a LWTHIGO@gmail.com

Also, if you're interested in me drawing your D&D character or something, let me know. If you want a jpeg instead of a physical paper drawing, I'll do it for ten bucks a pop.

Oh, and I used a cheapo $50 camera to take these pics, so there's a bit of fringing on the blacks...that isn't there on the actual artwork.

Here we go:






2 comments:

MC Etcher said...

Perhaps you could scan them and post them? It's hard for me to steal them when you take photos of 'em.

Thanks in advance!

UerBlge said...

Welcome to Christianlouboutinmy.com,the summer is coming,what are you waiting for,just come and go shopping,here are our featured and best-seller christian louboutin products:chanel shoes chanel shoes jimmy choo jimmy choo manolo blahnik manolo blahnik louis vuitton shoes louis vuitton shoes Tory Burch Shoes and so on.