Friday, June 11, 2010

New Look.... Kinda

Ok, so the eagle eyed readers may notice a few changed here at LWTHIGO.

I decided to upgrade from the old, chugging HTML template and go for one of Blogger's new CSS and PHP based templates, guaranteed to work half as well and break down twice as often!

Anyway, after about two hours of fiddling (including having to edit and re-upload my header image because Blogger didn't see fit to add a 'center image' option and made it impossible to just add an 'arrange: center' tag in the HTML code), I ended up with a design that's almost identical to my old one.

That's a lot of work for a slightly different post title font and color, let me tell you.

The only real major change I made was changing the width from 768 pixels wide to 900 because I think it looks better and it saves you from getting scroll-cramp on your scrollin' finger while reading on one of my overly long and verbose posts. (like this one...I only started writing to say, "Hey look, new template!"

If the new format is too wide for your monitor...well...tough. It's 2010 people. If you're on a computer that can't even manage 1024x768, it's time to upgrade anyway. In fact, if your computer can only manage 800x600, you'll be too tired to read anyway from shoveling all the coal into your PC's boiler...(Because your PC is steam powered, I'm making a joke because it's really fucking old, get it?)

Anyway, I figured it was time for a change...especially considering my little bio said I'd been in the US for' over a year' when I've been here for over six. Yeah, I've been pumping this crap out for over six years now.

Wow, that's a lot of drivel.

Anyway, hope you like the newish look and I hope you all keep reading for another six years...unless you're on a really crappy computer that can't handle the new blog's massive girth...in that case... fuck you...seriously.



1 comment:

Sunny said...

I remember sitting watching you write your first post on here.
Has it really been six years already? Time does fly when you're having fun, eh, Babe?