Saturday, August 01, 2009

Signs you’re not quite a grown-up yet.

MC Etcher's comment on my last post made me realize something.

While I have no idea what I would do if we were suddenly struck by a tornado, flood or forest fire, I know exactly what I would do on a minute-to-minute basis for the first six months of a zombie apocalypse.

I feel exactly like one of the character' from one of this week's XKCDs. I feel like I stopped maturing in my mid teens and I've just been faking it ever since.


 

PS. In a zombie apocalypse, don't go to the nearest Walmart. Everyone will have that idea and those big glass doors make that place really hard to secure. Malls are death traps as well.

PPS. Oh, and gun stores are also bad idea. Their owners are heavily armed, probably jumpy and don't want to share anyway.

PPPS. Remember, they're only vulnerable to head shots.

1 comment:

MC Etcher said...

WOO! That MC Etcher guy rules!

Yeah, I'd say during an apocalypse of any kind, don't try to get equipment or supplies - it's already too late. Be prepared.

Not that I'm prepared for much more than a light hurricane, but I don't own a house.