Saturday, May 02, 2009

Name That Cat


We're still no closer to a name and every time I come up with one I really like, Sunny hates it and Vice-Versa.

I like 'Radar' because his ears are constantly moving at any sound and I think is sounds cute…Sunny hates it.

Sunny likes 'Oreo' because he's black and white…and I hate it.

The only one we've come close to agreeing on is 'Twitch' because his tail is always twitching…but it just doesn't feel right when I say it.

So, I'm putting it out there to blogland…any ideas?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about Yin-Yang?
He's Black & White......

Anonymous said...

A few suggestions.....

Eblis- Persian and Arabic lore is the equivalent of the Christian Satan.

Azriel-as in the cat in the Smurfs Cartoon??? means The angel of death in both Islam and Judaism.

Sunny said...

How about Achmed??? I hadn't thought of that one.
;-)

Sunny said...

I also like Azriel....lol That's a good one.(Seacats Suggestion)

Evan 08 said...

All cats are evil; as such, each cat should be named with some variation on the Prince of Darkness' name. (Satan, not Ozzy!)

rayray said...

how about sh*thead?
(yea, i hate cats too)

*today's word verification; OBEYST
as it, "thou shalt obeyst mine will!"

Woman atop her Soapbox said...

Mr. Mistoffelees.

He was the black and white magical cat from CATS.

~WAHS

goo said...

How about Yoda? :)

Sunny said...

Gollum would be more like it.LOL...

MC Etcher said...

My vote is... Mort