Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ok, that's a little weird

I was totally out of inspiration for today's Sketch a Day over at my other blog, so I decided to ask the people following me on Twitter for some suggestions.

Fellow blogger Kato suggested 'Optimus Prime in a Mariachi Band'. After a suggestion like that I had no choice but to do it.


It was a really quick 15 minute sketch, and it was really difficult because I've never drawn Optimus Prime before and it's hard to get two reference pictures that match because there are so many versions...but I liked it and I'm seriously considering spending a few hours and putting together a good version of this.

However, I'm still low on ideas for sketch-a-day, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

5 comments:

rayray said...

THAT is really good!
I for one would love to see a more "finished" version

Evan 08 said...

That shit's funny!

MC Etcher said...

Ha Ha!! Great one!

Paulius said...

As I said to Kato at the time...it's not a good drawing, but I think the stache sells it.

His other option was bumblebee as a cowboy.

Paulius said...

Oh, and suggestions for the next sketch-a-day?