Saturday, November 10, 2007

Frickin Meme's

Tagged by my missus…which she will soon receive retribution for:

What was I doing 10 years ago:

I’d just graduated high school and was getting ready to start college. I was working at the Cricket Club bartending and hoping the truck driver’s strike would end their blockades so I’d be able to get the fuel to drive to my first day of college.

What was I doing one year ago:

Waiting on my Greencard, sitting in front of the computer and blogging a lot…pretty much exactly what I’m doing today, but looking for work instead of waiting for my Greencard.

What was I doing yesterday:

I hadn’t slept, so I spent most of the day on the couch, verbally sparring with Sunny as we tend to do a lot anyway. I also watched Mythbusters and, as usual, wished as hard as I could that it would turn out that Adam is my long lost uncle Uncle…because that would be awesome… imagine the Christmas presents.

Five Snacks I Enjoy:

Doritos

Cheese & Saltines

Snickers Ice Cream

Beef Jerky

Egg Rolls

Five things I would do if I won 100 Million:

Give half to my Mum and Dad…they deserve it.

Buy a nice house and car.

Buy the $15,000 Falcon Northwest computer I’ve been drooling over.

Build my own private movie theater in the basement.

Buy the food network so I could fire Paula Dead and force the Italian cooking girl to pronounce ‘spaghetti’ properly instead of saying “spa GEE Tee”

Five Locations I’d run off too:

I don’t care as long as there are no freaking phones.

Five bad habits I have:

Smoking.

Leaving dishes in the sink.

Not tidying my desk.

Starting every written sentence with "So" "Basically" "In other words" or "Anyway"....and having 7 comma's in a single sentence.

Generally being a slob.

Five things I like doing:

Writing

Making things

Video Games

Learning new things

Talking.

Five TV shows I like:

Doctor Who

Scrubs

Sanford and Son

Dirty Jobs

Mythbusters

Five things I hate:

Only 5? Geeze….

Liars.

People who never admit they’re wrong.

People who never contact you unless they need something.

People who wait until their purchases have been rung up before they search their bottomless purses for the cash to pay.

Being hurried up as I get ready…only to be kept waiting for 20 minutes once I’m ready to leave.

Five biggest joys of the moment:

Sunny.

That I’ve come up with a new book idea and I’m actually writing it.

That I’ve found probably the only WoW Guild that has no tolerance for douchebaggery.

Watching a TED talk that makes me think.

…and that’s all I can think of.

People I tag:

OzzyC, MC Etcher and Cindy

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Awesome Sweetness!!

When I tagged you I honestly didn't think you would have time to do it- and you have no IDEA how happy I am that you did!!

MWAAHHHH!!!