Monday, August 22, 2005

Quick Update

Hey all,

Just to let you know, through some creative budgeting, and a small cash advance from my parents (god bless them and the exchange rate), I should have a new computer by the sunday after next.

In short, I should be back up and running by two weeks today.

Unfortunately until then I'm still having to rely on my busted ass laptop that likes to switch itself off after about 15 minutes, or lock up, or freeze...so unfortunately don't expect anything to in depth until then.

So anyway, I ask again for everyone to be patient. I know that no one is counting the minutes until I'm back online...but I'd still like for you to be here when I get back.

Anyway, everyone have a good one, and I'll be back on line for Winter-een-mas, maybe even for Master Chiefmas

2 comments:

MC Etcher said...

Woo Hoo!

Return of the Paulius, in glorious THX Surround Sound!

Cue the Imperial March.

Kato said...

I've been waiting for Paulius 2.0 for some time now. There were some annoying bugs that needed fixing and I heard his wife has complained about the firmware.

Ahem.

Anyway, Happy Master Chiefmas!