Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Normal Service Will Resume Presently

Hello everyone.

Sorry for the lack of posts over the past few days. Regular readers will know that my Parents have come to visit, all the way from ole Blighty (That’s England, for those who don’t know)…so I’ve been sidetracked a lot by that.

Normal service will resume over the next few days.

In other news, I got my new graphics card. 512meg video ram, PCIe x16 interface, dual 520mhz GPU’s etc.

We’re taking Doom 3 at 65fps…suffice to say, it rocks.

(By the way, what does everyone think of the new look? It’s not much, but with my crappy html knowledge, it took me 30 minutes to get my title picture centered. You’re looking at a few hours work.)

2 comments:

Kato said...

I like the look. And the RSS feed started working again!

Kato said...

Oh, and I'm envious of your GFX card.