Monday, August 09, 2010

New Podcast is up.

Hey guys,

This week's podcast is now up

In case you haven't worked out the schedule yet, new episodes go up either late Saturday or early Sunday.

Oh, and if you're listening to the Podcast and you're enjoying it, feel free to sound off here or at the Podcast site. I'd love to know how many of you are listening, but my host only delivers stats on direct site downloads from the main podcast site (and from my mail I know most of you are grabbing the podcast through iTunes or some other podcatcher), so I'd really like to know a rough idea of how many of you there are.

As always, we need lots and lots of stupid jokes for 'Make Sunny Laugh', so if you have one, please email it to us at melonhelmetpodcast@gmail.com or send me a tweet to @paulius1981.

Thanks!

No comments: